Grand Glaize Airport-K15
957 Airport Road
Osage Beach, MO 65065.
1000 City Parkway
Osage Beach, MO 65065
Phone (573) 348-4469
Fax (573) 348-4770
The Grand Glaize Airport is located in the southwest portion in the City limits of Osage Beach, MO at an elevation of 875 feet above sea level. It is situated on land owned by the City of Osage Beach and accommodates a runway of 3,206 x 60 ft with hangar access, taxiways, and aircraft parking.
The Grand Glaize Airport serves corporate, governmental, recreational, residential, student, and private pilot activities. Currently flight school/instruction and scenic flight activities are offered by third party sources. Grand Glaize Airport is a continuously growing airport that is a vital asset to residents and visitors of Osage Beach and the entire Lake area.
What's the weather like?CLICK HERE for current weather conditions at the Grand Glaize Airport.
**NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19, TEMPORARY HOURS OF OPERATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
8:00 am - 6:00 pm 7 Days a Week
Fuel Available - 100LL
- Aircraft Parking/Tie Down
- Single Engine - $5.00/night, $25.00/mthly, $125.00/6 mths
- Twin Engine - $7.00/night, $35.00/mthly, $175.00/6 mths
- Vehicle Parking - $25.00/mth, $125.00/pre-paid 6 mths
- Hangar Rental - $ Dependent on Size (NO VACANCIES at this time)*
- Car Rental - Preferred Auto Rental of Osage Beach - (573) 348-2600
*Currently all hangars are rented at this time with transient hangar space very limited. Please contact the airport for waiting list information.