Richard, his wife Chris, and their two daughters moved to Osage Beach in 2001 from Lee’s Summit, Missouri. They enjoyed vacationing at the "Lake" for many years and felt it a great place to live and raise a family.
Richard retired from Taco Bell Corporation in December of 2018 after 32 years of service. The last 20 years as a Regional Facility Director covering many areas across the country.
Richard and Chris enjoy boating, gardening, antiquing and spending time with friends. Richard can be found crappie fishing on the lake and hunting near his hometown of Clinton, Missouri with family and friends throughout the year.
Other governmental and community involvement includes:
- Current President of the Board of Aldermen
- Current Improvement District Board of Directors for Arrowhead Center and Osage Beach Commons Member
- Previous Board Representative for the Liquor Control Board
- Previous Board Representative for the Planning Commission
- Board President of the Lake Regional Community Development Corporation
- Member of the Osage Beach Elk’s Lodge
- Harbor Heights Homeowner’s Association Secretary/Treasurer
- Previous President of the Lake Ozark Rotary Club
- Previous Chairman of the Osage Beach Public Infrastructure Committee