Tyler was born in Petersburg, Illinois (near the original settlement of Abraham Lincoln) and has lived in Osage Beach for 28 years. He graduated from Eastern Illinois University with a BS in Human Resources. He has been a business owner, with his wife Cathy, in Lake Ozark & Osage Beach and has worked in the marine industry for 19 years, including over 10 years at Formula Boats of Missouri, where he currently works.
Tyler enjoys boating, golf, baseball and spending time with family and friends. Tyler and Cathy have a son & a daughter.
Other governmental and community involvement includes:
- Current Board Representative for the TIF Commission
- Previous Board Representative for the Planning Commission
- Previous Board Representative for the Liquor Control Board
- Graduate of Osage Beach Citizen’s Academy, 2019
- Previous volunteer at Dogwood Animal Shelter
- Previous member of The Pride of the Lake Band Boosters, Secretary
- Previous member of Lake Ozark Betterment Committee