Bob was born in San Antonio, Texas and moved to the Lake of the Ozarks in 1980 with his family. After graduating from Camdenton High School, he attended the University of Missouri-Columbia but still considers himself a local resident, having spent all of his summers during college working at various businesses here at the Lake.
Bob moved back to the Lake full time in 2001 and having grown up here, he has witnessed many changes. Bob believes his history at the Lake and his background in the appraisal, financial and mortgage industries give him a unique perspective on the growth this community has seen.
Bob is currently employed with USA Mortgage in Osage Beach as a Mortgage Banker as well as serving as the Branch Manager of their Lake office.
Other governmental and community involvement includes:
- Current member of Planning Commission
- Current Board Member of the Tri-County YMCA
- Current Member of the Missouri Bankers Association
- Current Member of the Bagnell Dam Association of Realtors
- Current Member of the Lake Area Chamber of Commerce
- Previous Board Member of Wonderland Camp
- Previous Board Member of the Eldon Area Chamber of Commerce
- Previous Board Member of the Eldon Lions Club
- Previous Board Member of the Midwest Coast Association