The Street Department is committed to providing safe City streets through efficient and effective maintenance. Osage Beach is a growing city and as that growth occurs the challenges of maintaining the City's streets grows right along with it. The City has almost as many private streets within the City limits as public streets, which are the only ones maintained by the Street Department.
The Street Department maintains nearly 40 miles of paved, public streets, approximately 4 miles of sidewalks, 1,000s of street signs, over 500 street lights, and the vegetation and ground cover along the streets and sidewalks.
- Minor Pothole patching
- Minor Crack sealing
- Street cleaning
- Snow and ice removal from public streets
- Leaf collection
- Unplugging drains or sumps
- Stormwater drainage maintenance
- Facility maintenance
- Maintenance of State routes within the City
- Streetlight maintenance (City owned streetlights only)