A Site Development Permit is Required for ALL new construction; residential, and commercial improvements including: excavation, grading, exceeding more than 2 feet in elevation, installation of street pavement, curbs and gutters, driveways, sidewalks, retaining walls, water mains and lines, sanitary sewers, storm sewers, and culverts.
Permit application packets include, but may not be limited to:
- Completed and Signed Site Development Permit application
- Current Site Plan
- DNR Permit (if applicable)
- Site Development Permit Fees (paid upon approval)
- Additional Permits (if applicable)
- All other required documents per City Design Guidelines
The Site Development Fee is equal to 2% of the total cost of improvement and is computed per the Schedule of Unit Prices.
CLICK HERE to view the Schedule of Unit Prices