Alderman - Ward 3
889 Malibu Rd, Unit #101
Tom retired from AON Corporation in 2000 after 35 years (AON is a Fortune 500 insurance corporation). His last position held was National Director of Product Development and New Product Training (Chicago National Office). Tom's hometown is Akron, Ohio, and he has resided in numerous places throughout the Midwest. Tom attended Akron University and Kensington University in Glendale, CA, where he received his degree in Business Administration.
Tom and his wife are members of Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church in Lake Ozark.
Other governmental and community involvement includes:
- Current Council Member, University of Missouri Extension
- Current Lake Ozark Rotary Club, Board of Directors
- Past Board Representative for the Planning Commission
- Past President, Malibu Shores Condominium Association
- Past Chairman of University of Missouri Extension
- Past Membership Chairman of the Lake Ozark Rotary Club
- Graduate of Leadership Camden County, 2001