Alderman - Ward 3
889 Malibu Rd, Unit #101
Tom retired from AON Corporation in 2000 after 35 years (AON is a Fortune 500 insurance corporation). His last position held was National Director of Product Development and New Product Training (Chicago National Office). Tom's hometown is Akron, Ohio, and he has resided in numerous places throughout the Midwest. Tom attended Akron University and Kensington University in Glendale, CA, where he received his degree in Business Administration.
Tom and his wife are members of Our Lady of the Lake church in Lake Ozark.
Other governmental and community involvement includes:
- Current Board Representative for the Planning Commission
- Graduate of Leadership Camden County, 2001
- President, Malibu Shores Condominium Association (2001-2006)
- Council Member, University of Missouri Extension (2012-Present); Chairman 2013
- Lake Ozark Rotary Club, Board of Directors (2013-Present); Membership Chairman 2014