Do I have a water leak and what can the City do to help?
The City of Osage Beach is willing to help utility customers when possible leak issues are suspected by checking the meter to ensure it is working and reading properly, by assisting in determining whether water usage is normal, and by shutting off the water, if necessary. However, in most cases, the City is not responsible for leaks on private property and City employees are not allowed to enter a private residence to assist in locating or repairing a leak. Any leak on private property is the sole responsibility of the homeowner and may require the homeowner to hire a private contractor or plumber to handle repairs.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have a water leak and what can the City do to help?
2. Why is my sewer charge so much higher than my water charge?
3. What are the different forms of payment accepted by the City for utility payments?
4. If I have questions about Ambulance or Airport billing, who do I direct them to?
5. Does the public have access to the City of Osage Beach Annual Financial Reports?
6. I have a short-term rental in the City, what are my requirements?