Can I have alcohol at the park?

Not without a permit. It is unlawful for any person to sell, serve, dispense, possess, or consume intoxicating liquors upon any public building or place, including the City parks. However, an Alcohol on Public Property Permit may be obtained under certain circumstances. A person seeking permit shall file an Alcohol on Public Property Application for Permit with the City Administrator and pay the permit fee of $50 at least thirty (30) days prior to your event.  Additionally, if the concession stand is open under normal operations, alcohol is available for purchase through the Parks Department.

Show All Answers

1. How late do the parks stay open?
2. Do I have to pay to reserve park facilities in order to use them?
3. How do I reserve park facilities?
4. I have a field reservation and I get rained out, do I get a refund?
5. Can I have alcohol at the park?