Registered Missourians who are not able to go to their place of polling on Election Day may vote absentee beginning six (6) weeks prior to an election. Absentee ballots may be obtained at and should be sent to the Office of the County Clerk in which you reside.
Absentee Voting Guidelines
The following guidelines must be met in order to vote absentee:
- Absence on Election Day from the jurisdiction of the election authority in which you reside and are registered to vote
- Incapacity or confinement due to illness or physical disability
- Religious belief or practice
- Employment as an election authority, member of an election authority, or by an election authority at a location other than such voter’s polling place
- Incarceration, provided all qualifications for voting are retained