The Planning Commission consists of at least seven (7), but not more than fifteen (15), members serving four-year terms. The commission includes Osage Beach citizens appointed by the Mayor and approved by the Board of Aldermen. The Mayor and a member of the Board of Aldermen may also serve as members. The commission serves as an advisory body to the Board of Aldermen on matters related to City growth and development, and other issues as requested by the Board of Aldermen.
The Planning Commission acts as the Zoning Commission for the City and adopts, reports, and make recommendations to Board of Aldermen on matters relating to the adopted Comprehensive Plan, uses of land, the physical development of the City, and other matters promoting municipal planning.
The City's Planning Department is the administrative support for the Planning Commission.
- Date: Second Tuesday of the month
- Time: 6:00 p.m.
- Location: City Hall
Agendas and Minutes
- Mayor John Olivarri
- Alderman Richard Ross (Ward III) - Term Expires 05/2019
- Vacant - Chairman - Term Expires 05/2018
- Nancy Viselli (Ward II) - Secretary - Term Expires 05/2019
- Susan Ebling (Ward I) - Term Expires 05/2019
- Roger Rand (Ward III) - Term Expires 05/2019
- Don Chisholm (Ward II) - Term Expires 05/2022
- Michelle Myler (Ward II) - Term Expires 05/2022
- Don Sturn (Ward I) - Term Expires 05/2022
- Tony Kim (Ward II) - Term Expires 05/2020
- Alan Blair (Ward II) - Term Expires 05/2020