Board of Adjustment
The Board of Adjustment consists of five (5) City resident members serving five (5) year terms. The members are appointed by the Mayor and approved by the Board of Aldermen. Alternate members may be appointed to serve in the absence of or the disqualification of the regular members.
The Board of Adjustment approves or denies all variance requests and appeals in matters relating to the zoning code requirements. The Board of Adjustment shall address all variance applications made by applicants requesting variation from City zoning code requirements, following the review of the Zoning Administrator and the required public hearing. Appeals to the Board of Adjustment may be made by any person aggrieved, neighborhood organization as defined by Missouri Statutes, or representation of such person or organization, or by an officer, department, board, or bureau of the City affected by the decision of the Zoning Administrator.
- Date & Time: As called by the Chairman of the Board of Adjustment or the Board of Aldermen.
- Location: City Hall ~ 1000 City Parkway
Agendas only are available prior to each meeting, at the meeting.
Packets include agenda and details of the items listed on the agenda. Packets are available online one week prior to each meeting.
- Randy Gross (Ward I) - CHAIRMAN - Term Expires 05/2022
- Gloria O’Keefe (Ward I) - Term Expires 05/2026
- Karen Bowman (Ward III) - Term Expires 05/2022
- Fred Catcott - (Ward III) - Term Expires 05/2024
- Larry Jones (Ward I) - Term Expires 05/2024 - Alternate