The TIF Commission serves as an advisory board to the Board of Aldermen as it relates to the consideration of tax increment financing proposals submitted within the City of Osage Beach.
The TIF Commission is composed of six (6) City members appointed by the Mayor, with the consent of the Board of Aldermen, who serve rotating four (4) year terms. Other members are appointed by the County Commission, the school board, and other districts levying taxes per State Statutes and has voting powers as it relates to the redevelopment area and their effected taxing districts.
TIF policies, procedures and application forms adopted by the City may be found under Business-Commercial Redevelopment Tools or contact the Office of the City Administrator.
The Commission meets as needed and current City members are as follows:
- Alderman Tyler Becker (Ward II) - Term Expires 06/01/2023
- Fred Catcott - Term Expires 06/01/2026
- Geniece Tyler - Term Expires 06/01/2026
- Dave Crane - Term Expires 06/01/2026
- Bob Van Hook - Term Expires 06/01/2026
- Timothy Gardner - Term Expires 06/01/2023
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to each meeting.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are available following Board approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All